Pure Organic Shea Butter
Our pure, raw and unrefined Shea Butter comes from Ghana, Africa. It is certified organic.
Pure unrefined shea butter has many benefits. Some of them are:
1. Soothing, conditioning and moisturizing skin.
2. suitable for all skin types and will not make skin oily.
3. Anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antifungal and anti bacterial.
4. Boost collage production.
5. Promote new cell regeneration.
6. Reduce strecth marks and scarring appearence.
7. Reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
8. Prevent hair breakage.
9. Soothe ezcema, dernatitis and psoriasis conditions.
10. Soothe arthritis pain.
11. Soothe insect bites.
12. Promote wound healing.
13. Soothe sunburns anf other skin burns.
14. Relieve muscle soreness.
The benefits of shea butter come from its chemical makeup. Shea butter contains:
- linoleic, palmitic, stearic, and oleic fatty acids, ingredients that balance oils on your skin
- vitamins A, E, and F, antioxidant vitamins that promote circulation and healthy skin cell growth
- triglycerides, the fatty part of the shea nut that nourishes and conditions your skin
- cetyl esters, the waxy part of the shea nut butter that conditions skin and locks in moisture
How to use:
1. It can be used as is. Directly apply on skin and hair.
2. Can be mix with essential oils for added aromatherapy benefits.
3. Can be used as skincare or cosmetic ingredients to make lip balms, salves, lotion, creams and soaps.